Total Pageviews

Monday, September 10, 2018

Introduction


Television has been very popular media platform which has existed since 1927. It offers a variety of different genres and appeals to different age groups. Television has evolved into entertainment and education. My personal favorite type of viewing is Netflix. It offers many hours of educational videos and entertainment. 


Introduction
This generation is surrounded by media. Media consumes young people and enriches them in profound ways. My interests are based around media...

My Top 3 Media Forms:
1. Social Media 
2. Photography 
3. Television 

Social Media

Image result for instagramSocial media can be metaphorically signified as the epicenter to a young persons social life.Personally, I can keep track of friends activity and follow an assortment of trends that the internet provides all from the comfort of my phone. My favorite social media platform is Instagram. It allows me to follow my friends and contact them at ease. It also allows me to gather inspiration whether that be in life, school and hobbies. For example i can gather inspiration for my passion for photography, the ease of exploring endless accounts all focused on a similar interest allows myself and other individuals to further flourish in there own individual ways. 

Photography

Photography has been a passion of mine for a while. It has allowed me to build a creative side of myself and present a specific perceptive to others which can hopefully influence their perspective of something in their life. Allowing people to appreciate the beauty around them.

Here is a personal photo that i took:


Television

No comments:

Post a Comment